The registration process for PORTΑRΑTHLON 2018 is now closed.
The form will be open again in due time for PORTARATHLON 2019!
Getting involved as a volunteer.
PORTARATHLON Volunteers’ Team is made up of volunteers responsible for carrying out specific tasks prior, during and after the event. Basic training and guidelines are provided by the organizers.
Volunteers’ basic responsibilities are:
- helping participants, athletes, and/or spectators to their places/seats
- distributing material to the participants prior to the events
- managing participants during the event
- managing the replenishment stations at the venue
- supervising the venue where the event will take place
- cooperating with the Project Team members responsible for each of the activities
For their valuable contribution, volunteers are given a souvenir accreditation and a PORTARATHLON T-shirt.